Like every year, this one had its ups and downs. But since I’m in a PollyAnna mood, I’ll pick out the good highlights!
- Blood of a Traitor was released, along with the rerelease of Face of the Enemy, and Lavender Secrets.
- signed back up for Broad Universe, a group dedicated to raising the visibility of women in science fiction, fantasy, and horror.
- discovered #ROW80 and its inspiration for writing more.
- fed my addiction to a fairy tale TV show (yes, I’m counting that as a positive, even though I hope to limit said addiction in the new year as it can be a real time sync (tumblr, I’m looking at you here).
- got more into google + and some great SF and writing communities there.
- dabbled in flash fiction, though not nearly enough.
- dabbled in fan fiction, more than I should have! Still, quite some fun.
Well, that was that! Here’s to more writing and fun in the new year!
Oh, and to prove it all wasn’t fun fun fun, I’ll leave you with a highlight of my own stupidity…. Guess what didn’t fit in the car…